Effective Date, Date Last Modified: October 2016
RotatingProxies is not intended for children under 13 years of age. Consistent with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 ("COPPA"), we will never knowingly gather or use personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13, and we do not allow anyone under the age of 13 to perform transactions with RotatingProxies.
The Way RotatingProxies Uses Information. (a) Advertising Information. RotatingProxies uses the information that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide to you all of the features and services found on the RotatingProxies Services. We will use your email address, without further consent, for administrative purposes such as notifying you of major RotatingProxies Services updates, for customer service purposes, to address copyright infringement issues, or to contact you regarding new RotatingProxies services, events and information we think you might be interested in. RotatingProxies uses all of the information that we collect to understand the usage trends and preferences of our Subscribers, to improve the way the RotatingProxies Services work and look, and to create new features and functionality.
(b) Website Information. We use the information collected on our Website to provide our Services, to notify you of new products or services, to send service notifications, to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for products and services, to improve our Website, to conduct research, and to solicit your feedback and input about our Website. We do not rent, sell, or share this information with third parties, except as set forth in this policy.
(c) Other Disclosures. We may disclose information about you to third parties if (a) we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, (b) to enforce our agreements, policies, and terms of service, (c) to protect the security or integrity of our Services, (d) to protect the property, rights, and safety of us, our customers, or the public from harm or illegal activities, (e) to respond in an emergency which we believe in good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person, or (f) to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations.
2. Log Files. As with most other websites, our server logs automatically collect your IP/ISP addresses, your internet browser type and language used, the country, date and time of your visit, pages / services used on the site and other information. Such information may be used to track user activity and navigation around the site and its services and the dynamics and trends connected to the use of the site. Collected demographic and other information may be also used for statistical and administrative purposes.
3. Intelligent Caching. RotatingProxies uses extensive caching technology to cache frequently requested Web content. Caching mechanisms are used to serve web pages directly from the RotatingProxies local storage as a means to make web performance faster and more efficient. We do not cache or locally store any end-to-end web content transfers, like e-commerce transactions, via the Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
5. Security. RotatingProxies uses a range of physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. No safeguards are 100 percent foolproof however, and we therefore cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to RotatingProxies, and you do so at your own risk.
6. Links. This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that RotatingProxies is not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites. We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information for their protection. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by the RotatingProxies web site.
8. Change of Control. In the event that RotatingProxies is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we probably will transfer or assign the information we have collected from Subscribers as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control, including for purposes of due diligence prior to such an event.
9. Your Choices. You may, of course, decline to share your personally-identifiable information with RotatingProxies, in which case RotatingProxies will not be able to provide to you the RotatingProxies Services. If applicable, you may update, correct, or delete your member information and email subscription preferences at any time by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.